This small pottery business, run by mother and daughter Jean and Helen Oldfield, has been open since 1997
We work on the small Island of Tiree in the Inner Hebrides, Scotland. Our earthenware pottery is all handmade and hand decorated. The pots are either thrown on the potters wheel, coiled, slab or mould built. The glazes and decoration used are inspired by our beautiful surroundings.
The name of our pottery is taken from an early spelling found on Alan Stevenson’s maps used during the building of Skerryvore Lighthouse in 1836.